WEB DEVELOPER / SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Working along with the development team, team leads and Product/Project Manager in the full cycle of development from the back-end to the front-end to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Keep track with new trends in full stack development and give useful recommendations.
- Efficiently give updates on any progress or delays on the project with the help of task management tools.
- Provide a high value of service by participating in team meetings and discussions.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual reusable codes and develop mobile responsive features.
- Lead the team to resolve technical challenges.
- Accountable for meeting quality objectives.
- Do other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- 3-5 years experience for Web Developer and 10-15 years of experience for Senior Web Developer in Full Stack Web Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with MVC frameworks, API integrations, code libraries, XML and JSON
- Hands on experience with major PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter and Laravel as well as with other frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB database is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in relational database design and web architecture.
- Preferably has done building e-commerce websites and database-driven applications.
- Expert knowledge in optimizing PHP using cache, cookies and other related technologies etc.
- Familiarity with Software Development Fundamentals.
- Candidate must have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Candidate must be flexible and hard working both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in using Developmental Environment Tools like GITLab, GitHub,, AWS, Google Cloud Repository or Bitbucket is a plus.
- Has knowledge and expertise in AGILE Development.