DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER FOR B2B (SAAS)
- Plan, execute, and measure business-to-business digital marketing programs (digital media, database marketing, online marketing, search engine, social media, websites, etc) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, SEM and display advertising.
- Define and drive marketing programs to generate/accelerate/reactivate sales pipeline across various stages of buying cycle and personas.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on full life-cycle B2B demand generation campaigns, using a variety of channels and tactics based on campaign goals and target audiences to enable the sales team to qualify and win deals faster.
- Record and analyze performance data as well as enterprise software buying behavior data from our acquisition campaigns and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis.
- Contribute directly to building and executing upon a robust content calendar that educates buyer personas and addresses customer pain points across the marketing funnel. Perform continued audience research, persona planning, and discovery of current trends.
- 5+ years experience of hands-on digital marketing experience within an established B2B software brand or agency is preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot is preferred), sales CRM and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc). Knowledge of multi-touch attribution and conversion tracking.
- Experience with CMS Software (WordPress + some HTML), landing Page creation, SEO/SEM campaigns, A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing, organic marketing, including website optimization, paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, retargeting, and Display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives.
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.