WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Web Graphic Designer is a support role under Business Development responsible for providing visual and graphic contents for a variety of media which include wireframes, web/mobile pages, dashboards, emails, infographics, logos, navigations, and other web elements.
This position involves executing all visual design stages from concepts, resource and requirements gathering, to final hand-off to the Development team. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps will also be necessary. Strong attention to details and graphic design skills are required. The employee must have a strong ability to translate requirements into design which will communicate the right message to a target audience.
This position will work closely with Business Development Team and Web Development Team to create both functional, intuitive, and appealing visual features that address the clients’ needs, grow our client base, and help us increase our products’ value to our customers.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Do document mapping activities
- Do QA activities for mapped documents
- Do cross-browser testing
- Researches work related to mapping activities will be done from time to time
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with digital product managers, web developers, and product development team.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements like headers, navigations, menus, tabs, widgets, buttons, contact forms, webpages, emails, logos, icons, etc.
- Designing web content media like images, infographics, ebooks, etc.
- Provide graphic user interface of applications in web and mobile browsers
- Creating images and layouts using design software (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and similar applications)
- Optimizing content and media for coding, user experience, mobile responsiveness, search engines, page load speed, and page rendering
- At least 2-years proven work experience as a UX/UI designer or web designer/graphic artist
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies in landing page optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time-management skills A
- bility to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Visual Arts or relevant field