Are you passionate about people and looking to further your career in HR? If yes, this might just be the right role for you!
Baytech BPO Corporation is looking for high-performing individual who enjoys working at fast pace and highly collaborative environment and has experience handling end-to-end recruitment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure that every team’s plantilla is filled in (signed job offer) 30-45 days upon submission of signed Staff Requisition Form;
- Produce competitive and effective job ads designed to attract the largest possible talent pool;
- Provide pre-interview requirements and materials for interviewers (calendar invites, print out of CV, exam results) for every applicant and presented to interviewers upon start of interview;
- Manage Resume Site CMS and create resume templates
- Conduct onboarding activities for new hires;
- Create job offer sheet for potential hires and contracts for hired employees;
- Provide accurate recruitment and attendance report;
- Establish relationships with universities for OJT programs;
- Assist separated employees in offboarding activities;
- Ensure that all attendance are accurately resolved 1 day after cut-off;
- Assist in HR initiatives such as organizing events that are executed on time, within budget and within specifications or requirements;
- Perform tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development or any related course
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Human Resource with at least 2 years experience handling end to end recruitment.
- Experienced in implementing effective and latest Recruitment trends
- Knowledgeable and proven experience in different job posting mediums – job boards such as Kalibrr, LinkedIn and Jobstreet; social media; recruitment strategies
- Experienced in recruiting for all levels – from entry-level to executive.
- Experienced in planning, coordinating, organizing, and participating in Job Fairs/Career Expos
- Experience in recruiting for US-based roles is an advantage.
- Preferably an active member of an organization back in college
- Above average verbal and writing skills, highly organized, and can work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Ethics and Discretion: can be discrete when it comes to handling sensitive information.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced-high performance work environment.
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.