The goal of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Perform on-page and back-end optimizations for better rankings
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Supporting the overall marketing strategy by aligning key digital & industry insights to place the company as a digital leader
- Helping to implement projects, improves processes, to create documentation and to share perspective with the greater Digital Team
- Work cross functionality to achieve SEO results.
- Work with IT, Marketing, Content, Compliance & Product Management teams.
- Audit existing websites and outline SEO approach for selected our clients websites.
- Develop a link building strategy for selected websites.
- Obtain and pursue high-quality content driven links to improve the influence of our domains online.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Conduct effective progress evaluation reports
- Participate in project post-mortems in order to identify successful and unsuccessful campaigns
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes and implement solutions
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Create the necessary technical architecture
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
- make technical recommendations to developers
- At least 5 years work experience in SEO and executing digital marketing strategies
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Ability to turn complex processes into straight forward and engaging user language
- Track record of delivering content on tight deadlines while multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Working experience and deep understanding of digital analytics
- Ability to demonstrate past achievements and results in the area of search engine optimisation.
- An excellent track record in managing projects in a fast-paced, data-driven organisation.
- Works extremely well with others, and is the best at developing strong relationships with our internal and external team members
- Ability to evaluate data, form logical conclusions, and present analyses in an understandable way
- Advanced strategic thinking skills