Information Technology OJT
Interns will be tasked to:
- Do document mapping activities
- Do QA activities for mapped documents
- Do cross-browser testing
- Researches work related to mapping activities will be done from time to time
A monthly allowance is given to the interns who will complete the required hours per month.
We are looking for students who are dedicated and serious about their internship program and is looking to learn and be trained on usable skills for their future careers.
We are looking for candidates enrolled in any course.
We ask that applicants:
- Enrolled under the OJT program of their school
- Hardworking and respect company rules and guidelines
- Complete required training hours as indicated in school endorsement
- Willing to report in Ortigas office
Human Resources (HR) OJT
We are looking for students who are dedicated and serious about their internship program and is looking to learn and be trained on usable skills for their future careers as HR practitioners
Our HR OJT will be exposed to different facets of HR on a daily basis, especially on recruitment and employee relations.
Among other things, the chosen Intern will:
- Assist in recruitment and sourcing activities such as creating job ads, paper screening, conducting phone interviews, scheduling face to face interviews as well as facilitating initial interviews if it can be determined that he/she is ready for it.
- Assist in organizational development activities; help organize weekly social company events. Ideas and input for events will be greatly appreciated.
- Assist in daily administrative tasks if needed, (e.g. preparing permits, handling (confidential) documents, canvassing, logistics and procurement)
A monthly allowance is given the OJTs who will complete the required hours per month.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, psychology, or similar courses.
- Enrolled in the internship course of the school.
- Hardworking and respectful of company guidelines.
- Willing to report in Ortigas office
- Good communication skills
Content Writer OJT
A content writer is a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites.
Performs writing requirements for promotion and information distribution through digital platforms and other marketing-related purposes to attract and engage the target market.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Do research on ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following given instructions for each topic.
- Develop engaging content for articles or blogs.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Prepares regular content for the Company’s social media presence
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization and
- Innovate and contribute fresh new ideas to the marketing team
- Do mapping and QA activities as necessary
- Perform cross-browser testing
- Candidate must currently be taking up a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communication Arts, Literature, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Willingness and capability to conduct relevant research
- Excellent English and Technical writing skills;
- Keen attention to detail and grammatical correctness
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and customer-friendly
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Punctual and can meet deadlines
- Easily adaptable to online tools such as Slack, Asana, Google Suite, and similar tools.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure