Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and assist the Senior IT in company’s IT tasks.
- Do general computer supposrt such as but not limited to upgrading, installing of softwares and managing of license and security.
- Maintain and monitor all computer networks and systems.
- Troubleshoot network, pc, printers, etc.
- Do proper reports and documentations.
- Maintain proper asset listing.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management.
- Atleast 3 years working experience in the field of Information Technology is a must.
- Must be willing to go back to office if needed even after shift. We do provide staff house for your convenience.
- Hands-on experience in Windows and Linux operation systems.
- Must know structured cablings and configuration of systems.
- Knowledgeable in PC networking and troubleshooting.
- Experience in call center software is an advantage.
- With indept knowledge of networking terminologies: Web servers Nginx/Apache, DHCP, DNS, Gitlab, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, TCP/IP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.