Email Marketing Specialist
Baytech BPO Corporation provides the best Digital Marketing strategies for the business of our clients and we’ll be needing an E-mail Marketing Specialist to add on our team of experts. Your experiences and knowledge will be a strong addition to our growing business and through our collaborative effort, we can carry out the best possible outcome for our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create email marketing campaigns and web landing pages through a marketing automation platform
- Developing and executing email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects.
- Establishing and managing a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Work closely with the content creator and tech team to manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Grow our email list organically.
- Setting up multiple complex trigger and program-based emails as well as Ad-Hoc emails
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Monitoring deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene and channel health
- Defining business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers and dynamic emails
- Analyzing email and customer behavior and their key characteristics to improve email marketing
- Maintaining email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Staying up-to-date on current trends and best practices in email marketing
- Proven 3 years of experience in e-mail marketing.
- Proficiency in commonly used email marketing platforms including but not limited to MailChimp
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics.
- Ability to write marketing copy for various industries and/or brands while capturing their voice
- Ability to strategize and implement email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, email service provider), edit HTML or work with complex filter designer logic, and direct marketing and multi-channel marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices extending to targeting, creative messaging, CAN-Spam compliance, responsive design, deliverability, A/B testing, and email performance metrics
- Experience in strategizing, creating, and implementing drip campaigns
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
- Passion about optimization and data analysis, discovering new insights across to increase performance.
- Self-directed, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail